About Me
- Mr. Phillips
- I have been teaching at SPCC since 2004. I love interacting with students everyday and working with my peers. I also love playing and coaching basketball, playing baseball, and golfing. I love being spontaneous and riding the wave of life where it takes me. I am also very proud to have the best wife, duaghter, and a brand new edition on the way in September. My parents are a driving force in who I have become and throughout my life I have had the best friends around me who love me for who I am. God has guided me in many ways that have turned into miracles.
Friday, May 23, 2014
Habit Project Day 12 Monday May 26th
Last day of the project and I am curious to see how many people will continue their lifestyle after today! Remember 28 days to create a habit and we are only at 12. It is suppose to be 80 degrees today so get outside if you can, be active, enjoy life, and get all the work you need to done if it isn't already. I am going to run today and then I am off to another friends house! I am blessed! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Also remember all the troops who have committed the ultimate sacrifice so we can live how we day on this Memorial Day. We are all blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today was pretty successful :) I went to the mall with friends and there were a lot of people there ! After that I took a walk with my family and I saw a group of people and I said hi ! But they didn't day hi back but I'm still proud of what I did haha.
ReplyDeleteThe cookout was good, I got to talk to my friends and had a great time ! I was mostly outside today and I said hi to my neighbors which I don't really talk to.
I'm heading my way to target and hopefully it goes successful :)
today was a rather interesting day for my habit. i was punched in the face and i waned to swear but i didnt. i guess i remembered at the last second about my habit and held it in. the cut isnt to bad. but it hurts and even right now i feel like swearing would help the pain even tho it prob. wont. any hope you guys had a better day than me. imma try to keep trying to get rid of my habit even after this project ends Mr Phillips!
ReplyDeleteToday was a good day! I woke up and I had yogurt for breakfast. This project made me realize that I should always eat breakfast in the mornings because I feel that I am way more energize and focused throughout the day. This project really helped me break my bad habit and I will try to continue to eat breakfast every day even when this project is over. I hope everyone is doing good with breaking your bad habits! Thank you Mr. Phillips for making this project it really helped me eat breakfast every morning!
ReplyDeleteToday was a good day to end the habit project. I ate very healthy and also worked out for 30 minutes, this time going faster since I am more used to my previous speed. This way I burned 300 calories this time. I am still making progress, and I will continue to make progress even after the habit project ends. It does not end here and if it did all of this work would go do waste, which I will not allow. I am glad that I have come a far way and there will always be room for improvement. Like Mr. Phillips once said, if you improve everyday, no matter how small it is, today is your best day.
ReplyDeleteGood work mjita!
DeleteToday went better than I expected. One of the things I've done to keep myself organized is clean my room. I cleaned, rearranged, and organized everything at my dad's house. I just recently arrived at my mom's and am going to do everything at my dad's here. This will help me keep track of things just like organizing my locker did. Although I was busy this weekend, as it was memorial day weekend, I did my best to keep clean and organized. This wasn't too hard, because I wasn't rushing. Because I finished rather quickly, I had time to do other stuff and had a very fun memorial day. I hope everyone else did too!
ReplyDeleteToday went great! I was so occupied all day. Being with friends, going to the mall and a cookout. I never really drifted off but I saw my friend drift off! Haha, but this project has made it so much easier for me to learn to focus more and be able to work without drifting off. I know I'm definitly going to be using this plan to get rid of any other habits I want. Thank you Mr.Phillips!
ReplyDeleteToday was a pretty good ending to the project! I had cereal, which is pretty healthy. However, I failed to follow my schedule because it was Memorial Day and I stayed home all day. But I still ate, which was good. I was energized, and it was a good Memorial Day! Thanks Mr. Phillips your project helped me alot!! I think that my habit is broken now, and I will remember eat breakfast every morning!!
ReplyDeleteToday was a good day for the most part. I went for a quick walk, saw some old friends, ate some food, and just chilled. I think I'm more comfortable with myself now, I've been pretty happy lately. I learned that I just need to keep my head up, chill, and fall back when things go bad. I never really understood how easy it was to be happy when you stop worrying about everything that goes on around you. Well, I'm happy with my progress. I hope you guess did good with your habits! :)
ReplyDeleteSo today was good. I did everything on my routine and I have my meals on track now. Thank you Mr.Phillips for letting us do the project. I never really realized how messed up my eating schedule was. But everything is great. Im still getting used to it but I'm sure if I keep doing what I'm doing, I can break this habit. Thanks again!!
ReplyDeleteToday was not a good day. I woke up earlier than usual on a weekend because we were going out on the boat today. I had a bagel for breakfast and some water. We ate sandwiches and chips on the boat and had cookies and drinks at the Yacht Club. We went to Salem Willows Park and Arcade and I ate fried Oreos (I only had one). I got a chicken sandwich and fries from some food resturant but the sandwich was gross so I ate the lettuce off of it and the fries.
ReplyDeleteGuys, you should really remember to do these journals! Good luck!
Today was a fun day! I didn’t drift off because I did activities that I enjoy. Today I went to cookout at my uncle’s house and was really fun! I kinda drifted off using my phone and not listening to people but then I realize I need to spend time with my family. I came along way, but I need to work on not drifting when I have nothing to do especially school. Good luck everyone!
ReplyDeleteToday went pretty well. I didn't much today beside take a four hour long ride home from New Jersey. I put duct tape around my finger nails so if I got bored in the car I wouldn't bite my nails. I just fell asleep in the car so I didn't even need to put the duct tape on. Well that's all I have to say for today. Hope everyone is doing good.
ReplyDeleteToday went great for the last day of this project. Since this is the last day of our project, the only way I could wrap this up is to clean everything in my room and try to make it spotless. I wiped my desk, clear out my desk to reorganize it, clean the screen for my window 8, wiped my TV stand and clean out everything inside of it, the paper that I have as a pile on top of my book shelf that I had for a few weeks I threw away because it would make a mess and start putting them in different places if I don't get rid of them, and I look through my closet which look pretty good to me. I really came a long way and I should keep it up the hard work and think of a strategy for myself in the future. Thank you Mr. Phillips for helping us getting rid of our bad habits by assigning the project for us and I wish everyone the best of luck.
ReplyDeleteToday went well, which was a nice way to wrap up this habit project. I finished the little homework I had left, and than I studied for a Social Studies test and a Language Arts quiz. After that, I went biking around until we came home from the Cape. This habit project has helped my study habits a lot. I have not only used my original plans to improve my study habits, but people recommended tips to help with the project, all of which have been effective. I had a good time doing the habit project, and I hope everyone else did as well. I will do everything possible to keep this good habit going, which I am positive that it will. Good luck to everyone else as we move away from a bad habit and into a new stage with a good habit!:)
ReplyDeleteGood job paul bedo!
DeleteMy habit wasn't that bad today. I hadn't swore much all day. Today was actually my best day yet in controling my habit. I was over my grandparent's house for most of the day, so I really didnt do much. I remember swearing when my dog stepped on my finger with his nails though. :P I'm glad to see my habit and everyone else's having progress being made on.Good luck everyone. Happy Memorial day.
ReplyDeleteToday was one of my better days. I went to study after lunch for 15 min and after dinner for 30 min. Latin was the 30 min study period, while the 15 min study period was Social Studies. My mind is telling me to study and not procrastinate. I didnt wait till 1100 to study or do my homework. I did it early. Hopefully you guys have worked or your habit. Happy Memorial day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Memorial Day! Just wanted to say something for the troops that have passed. Keep in mind what Memorial Day is all about :). As for the project, as we come to a close, I have found myself happier than ever. I'm really glad I chose this habit to break, as I feel more energized and better than ever. Today was successful as I reached my goal; pilates (I got in about forty minutes) and some cardio. I'm excited to continue excersizing daily beyond this project. It has really helped me in many ways. Good luck to everyone in the future with this! :D (also, keep #YesAllWomen trending on Twitter and remember the girls who were injured and killed in the shooting.)
ReplyDelete*thumbs up emoji
DeleteCan we continue doing the blog?
ReplyDeleteLOL YEET NIGGA! EAT SHIT
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete