Back to the weekend! I heard you guys did great today at the court house! I hope it was a memorable and educational experience, and you only visit there if you become cops or lawyers, haha! More free time lies ahead for the wrap up of this project! If you can keep your habit away for a three day weekend that is known for cookout, then you have a great chance of keeping away long into the future! Good luck, enjoy, and see you Tuesday.
P.s. Don't forget, the project ends on Monday so you need to post tonight, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I will put up blogs for each day!
About Me
- Mr. Phillips
- I have been teaching at SPCC since 2004. I love interacting with students everyday and working with my peers. I also love playing and coaching basketball, playing baseball, and golfing. I love being spontaneous and riding the wave of life where it takes me. I am also very proud to have the best wife, duaghter, and a brand new edition on the way in September. My parents are a driving force in who I have become and throughout my life I have had the best friends around me who love me for who I am. God has guided me in many ways that have turned into miracles.
Today I took a step back. I ate three pieces of pizza for lunch and ate chips for an extra food to eat at lunch. I drank water which is good. I also didn't run the treadmill today. Maybe it is laziness or maybe it is just that I have not really been in the mood to do it today. I may just run double the time on the treadmill tomorrow to make up for today and just get back on track with breaking my habit. I have come too far to give up now. I hope everyone else is doing great on their habits.
ReplyDeleteToday nothing happened much!! due to the fact eight grade went to court and only had one class! Then it was mass so I couldn't really work my habit on today so sorry ! But I'm sure that tomorw shall be good because I'm most likely going out and headed to the mall'! So that's a bonus ! I also just went home after everything and yeh ! That's all I have to say and I need more suggestions and strategies I'm running out '!
ReplyDeleteGot in a nice leg workout tonight and did it much earlier then normal which feels nice! I always struggle working out early but when I do I feel great because it takes the mental weight of having to do it off my shoulders which does weigh on me. I hope everyone remembers to continue blogging over the weekend. If you see this remind each other to do so. I am excited for the weekend and also excited for nicer weather and continuing to run outside!
ReplyDeleteToday was neutral I guess, nothing really happened. I guess my habit kinda went away, I don't think I have as much as a negative attitude after all. I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm going to chill with a bunch of friends ( #TheSquad ). Today's log is pretty short but maybe tomorrow I'll have some more feedback!
ReplyDeleteToday I was aware of what was going on around me. Since I was in the jury for the mock trial. I had to listen to the case which I knew before but totally forgot it so I was paying attention a lot. Then during Mass, I talked with my little buddy and I didn't drift off there so today was really good since it was occupied.
ReplyDeleteToday was good I followed my schedule and ate breakfast at the right time. I had grapevjuice, a banana, and cereal. But I think I had too big of a breakfast, because I wasn't really hungry for the rest of the day. So, even though it was pretty healthy, I will try to have a smaller breakfast so I will have more room for other meals.
ReplyDeleteToday we went to the court house and I was in the jury for the mock trial. I had to listen to the case and the when it caught to a point where it gets boring I stared looking at people and drifting off. In language arts we did individual work and I didn’t drift off because we were doing work, and we had mass. I didn’t remind myself to force and not drift off. I will try to do it on regular bases. Good luck every one!!
ReplyDeleteToday I clean up my own TV stand that is in my room and started wiping my desk and open it and take everything out of it and trying to make my desk look neat both outside and inside. I am trying to find another job that i could do in the house and it is sweeping my room and my brothers room. Then I wanted to clean the dishes because I might get a job that makes me clean the dishes. That is all I did for today and good luck to everybody.
ReplyDeleteyesterday was better day. for lunch i had a sandwich water and fruit an i felt good because i actually was able to eat around my friends. i came home and had a small snack and it was a granola bar and my mom was making some healthy African food for the family and she had salad on the side. i felt so good that i was able to sit down with my family and enjoy dinner. one thing i was upset about was i didn't have anything except a rice crispy treat because i didn't have any appetite, my strategies are working but i do need more strategies for my morning routine of eating.
ReplyDeleteHi sorry I didn't post yesterday. To it was good I had a good breakfast because I had to be energized for the court house. Then I ate a small lunch and ate my dinner early so that was part of my strategy and it was good. I did snack a little later but other than that it was good. I think if I keep this stategy I will be able to break the habit. Good luck to everyone else
ReplyDeleteI came up with a strategy so I don't have to stay inside all day. My tv has a timer so when I watch something for over 30min it will shut off then I will go outside but anyways I went to my friends house and instead of using a tv time I used my phone timer so shut of the tv and we did and played football in the rain. OverAll it was kind of fun
ReplyDeleteYesterday, I didn't crack my knuckles at all. I thought with everything going on I would be stressed out or bored. In spite of everything going on, I kept away from my habit.
ReplyDeleteAs I've said before, I feel so much more relaxed. This project has been really helpful. I haven't cracked my knuckles in days.
Today went good i worked hard on my stratiges and it worked out. My habit is getting to be gone.
ReplyDeletetoday i tried my best to live up to my habit i got alittle lazy at first where i just demanded that i got my electronic device back but my parent odered me to clean my room so i did picking up all the clothes off the floor i really tried my best and my reward netflix it will take awhile to get used to this strategy i will have to put my best effort in it
ReplyDelete