About Me

My photo
I have been teaching at SPCC since 2004. I love interacting with students everyday and working with my peers. I also love playing and coaching basketball, playing baseball, and golfing. I love being spontaneous and riding the wave of life where it takes me. I am also very proud to have the best wife, duaghter, and a brand new edition on the way in September. My parents are a driving force in who I have become and throughout my life I have had the best friends around me who love me for who I am. God has guided me in many ways that have turned into miracles.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

And away we go! Let's kick some bad habits!

Giving up a habit definitely is one of the hardest things in life to do but it is much easier with a positive support system.  I sure hope this group will be exactly that.  I am excited to get back into a consistent workout schedule and plan on starting so in the next hour.  I hope your first day is going well and  hope this project leads to a lifestyle change that will affect you positively for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Breaking a habit is one of the hardest things to do in life. A great way to break a habit is to find support from friends and family. Sometimes a gentle reminder from someone else is enough to keep you on track towards reaching your goal. Good luck everyone and I will be checking in to see how everyone is doing! Can't wait to read all about your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi class... Hope you are enjoying this lecture!

    ReplyDelete